College Team Cross Stitch Patterns

Category Cross Stitch
College teams and mascots are a popular subject for cross stitch crafts. This is a guide about college team cross stitch patterns.

I'm looking for a cross stitch pattern for the Louisville Cardinals logos.

Answers

Best Answer

Making a cross stitch pattern from a diagram can be difficult if not experienced.

• It seems a cross stitch pattern would be the best way to go but finding a pattern in the size you want may be difficult also.
  • The pattern on eBay measures 6.75x7.75 inches and the cost is $8.95 but you receive a complete pattern.
  • https://www.eba  FToAAOSwImRYJj3g
  • Etsy has some patterns for sale for less money but it appears they are downloads (which many people prefer).
  • https://www.ets  20Logo%20pattern
  • One pattern measures: 6.43" x 7.14" (90 x 100 stitches) and the cost is $5.00.
  • https://www.ets  ref=sr_gallery_4

I desperately need any Ohio State logo, counted cross stitch pattern. Any suggestions?

By June

Answers

Go to Instructables website and look up "inkjet printing on fabric." You can download an image of the logo and print it on cross-stitch fabric.

You can check out the designs at www.etsy.com/shop/theendzone

Can anyone help? I am in search of the cross stitch pattern for the university of South Carolina mascot (cocky). I would also be interested in college football cross stitch patterns, in general.

By Sandy J

Answers

I can't help you, but I will say that I'm a huge gamecocks fan! Go Cocks!

I may have a gamecock pattern in a book of mine. I have to locate it though. In the middle of a redecoration of my house. I do have the pattern for UGA, the Georgia Bulldogs mascot. If you would like that, just let me know. Will be looking for the book.

Hi Sandy J, Found the book with the Gamecock pattern faster than I thought I would. It is from a 1973 book I purchased. This pattern did not have a specified color chart. Back then, you guessed at the colors when the chart was printed in color.

Anyway, I have written the colors on the parts of the bird. I couldn't get all the chart scanned for the picture. It was in two pages in the book and I combined it to try to show you the entire piece. Just let me know if you need it still and where to send it. Email or snail mail.

I would love to get the pattern

Anonymous

This is what I'm looking for

Could you email me this pattern please jx3country at aol.com thank you so much, Janie

Did you ever locate the gamecock pattern I would love a copy thank you Janie

If you still have this pattern I would love to have an emailed copy. Teachingmama76 at gmail.com

I'm looking for a cross stitch pattern for the University of Connecticut football. It needs to be small enough for an ornament or paper weight. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Answers

Here is a link to a pattern https://www.pin  19339411555800/.

You could contact an artist on Etsy and ask them to create a pattern for you. I have not seen one online.

Does anyone know where I can get a Kentucky Wildcat cross stitch pattern, preferably the yellow wildcat with blue UK on it?

By Wilma Y

Answers

I have several different patterns if you still need one just let me know.
Thanks

Anonymous

I would love one!

I am also in need of Ky wildcat patterns. How may I see yours? Thank you!!

I am looking for patterns for the Texas Longhorns, any suggestions where I can get any? I have looked almost everywhere and can't find any.

Answers

Go to Etsy web site search Texas Longhorns you'll get about 5000 different ideas patterns gifts ect Etsy is a great site.

thank you very much. I will do that.

I am looking for a counted cross stitch pattern for Southeast Missouri State in Cape Giradeau, Missouri.

I need a cross stitch logo pattern for Texas A&M, Arkansas Razorbacks, and OSU.

By Betty

I am looking for counted cross stitch patterns for either the mascot or logo for the University of Texas, UT, Longhorns. I am also interested in finding a pattern for the logo of Ohio State University - Buckeyes.

By Jeanne from Farmington, MN

Answers

Anonymous

I have made several patterns for college teams.

Anonymous

Michigan State Spartans

I am looking for a cross stitch pattern that has Michigan State and Sparty on it. Thanks.

I need to know what color or # of the embroidery thread you use for the Big Ten school's mascots/logos for cross stitch: Iowa/Illinois/Indiana/Northwestern/Minnesota/Maryland/Nebraska/Wisconsin/Penn State/Purdue/Rutgers/Michigan/Michigan State/Ohio State.

If you have know where I can get small patterns, with the colors (embroidery), for free if possible, I would be grateful. Have a great day! Thanks for your help. I'm a Big Ten fan.

Linda C Stiles

Answers

Here on Thrifty Fun they have a section dedicated to team logos and cross stitch. You can check this out on the site.

https://www.thr  5978324.tip.html

There are several other sites that have patterns that you might be looking for. Please check out some of these sites. You can always print the image on your printer and transfer it to your canvas.

https://www.ets  sin-logo-counted

https://www.pin  8719490/?lp=true

Find the logos you love the most. Download the images, print them on yuor printer, and transfer them to your canvas. Pinerest is an excellent source for finding what you are looking for.

Does anyone know the best place to get a counted cross stitch pattern for Penn State/Nittany Lions?

Answers

Here are a few ways to find the pattern you are looking for.

1. A website sells these patterns for counted cross stitch that can be purchased and downloaded. You will print the patter out on a printer and transfer this to your canvas. http://easypatt  ross-stitch.html
  2. Ad

3. You can also buy the complete kit from Etsy. https://www.ets  ns-counted-cross
  4. Storenvy also has the patters on their website. https://www.sto  s-stitch-pattern

I am looking for a George Washington University cross stitch pattern?

By Lisa

I would like a counted crosstitch psttern for Central Michigan University, it's a college team.

By Eva

I am looking for a William and Mary College cross stitch pattern any suggestions?

By Jennifer

I am looking for the Ohio State cross stitch pattern for the logo or anything to do with Ohio State. Suggestions?

By Geneva B.

Answers

Have you tried looking at the clip art pics? Maybe you get an idea there, and maybe trace it on your cross stitch material.

I am looking for University of Kansas; KU cross stitch patterns, particularly of the Rock Chalk Doc - medical school. Have any ideas where to find one? The bookstores do not have them. Thanks.

By Kim

Answers

Do you have a picture of what you want? You can try this site to make a cross stitch pattern of your own. http://www.pic2  om/index.en.html

Does anyone know of any cross stitch patterns for Mercer University in Macon, Georgia?

By Linda G

Answers

My husband and I met at Mercer and would also love a copy of the pattern. You might check with the college book/gift store. Last time we were over there, they had a wide variety of items. Good Luck!

I am looking for a cross stitch pattern for the Gamecocks from South Carolina University.

By Lillian

Answers

If you check any knitting shop that have cross stitch, if you ask this same question they usually have a list of people that can help you on hand.

Does anyone have a pattern of the school's mascot?

By mnhosler

I am looking for the cross stitch pattern for the Alabama Crimson Tide team. Do you know where I can find it or where I can look for it?

By Jackie

I am looking for a counted cross stitch pattern for the seal of North Texas University.

By Gwynette

Where can I find University of MS mascot counted cross stitch that is not downloadable? I do not have a printed so I need the pattern to be hard copy.

By Melba S.

I'm looking for a KU Jayhawks cross stitch pattern.

By Marsha

I am looking for a logo to cross stitch for the Southern University Jaguars.

By Andrea J.

Are there cross stitch patterns available for University of Michigan and Michigan State?

By Sue

Load More