College Team Cross Stitch Patterns

Category Cross Stitch
College teams and mascots are a popular subject for cross stitch crafts. This is a page about college team cross stitch patterns.

I'm looking for a cross stitch pattern for the Louisville Cardinals logos.

Answers

Best Answer

Making a cross stitch pattern from a diagram can be difficult if not experienced.

I am looking for a cross stitch pattern for the University of Southern California.

Answers

Best Answer

I tried something just not long ago and it worked to transfer, but I am still trying to get the per inch size right....this depends on if you want an 8 1/2 x 11 size--I have 8 1/2 x 11 graph paper and I put it in my printer/scanner, then I copied a picture I was trying to turn into a pattern and printed it on the paper.

It is a work in progress...the bigger squares aren't the right gauge, I have to find my smaller paper to see if that will work.

It did print pretty well. Don't touch it until it dries! I smeared the first one!

Best Answer

One of the best ways I know to find and make designs is by printing out the design on your home printer. Now you can easily enlarge the design by projecting the design on the wall but first add your paper. Now all you need to do is trace your design. Tape the design under your project and mark your canvas. Works all the time for me.

Can anyone help? I am in search of the cross stitch pattern for the university of South Carolina mascot (cocky). I would also be interested in college football cross stitch patterns, in general.

By Sandy J

Answers

I can't help you, but I will say that I'm a huge gamecocks fan! Go Cocks!

I may have a gamecock pattern in a book of mine. I have to locate it though. In the middle of a redecoration of my house. I do have the pattern for UGA, the Georgia Bulldogs mascot. If you would like that, just let me know. Will be looking for the book.

Hi Sandy J, Found the book with the Gamecock pattern faster than I thought I would. It is from a 1973 book I purchased. This pattern did not have a specified color chart. Back then, you guessed at the colors when the chart was printed in color.

Anyway, I have written the colors on the parts of the bird. I couldn't get all the chart scanned for the picture. It was in two pages in the book and I combined it to try to show you the entire piece. Just let me know if you need it still and where to send it. Email or snail mail.

I would love to get the pattern

Anonymous

This is what I'm looking for

Could you email me this pattern please jx3country at aol.com thank you so much, Janie

I am putting together a group of cross stitch patterns in a throw for a fund raiser for our junior league bowlers. I have some Alabama and Auburn teams from one I did a long time ago. We have many Tennessee Volunteers fans in our area too and I thought it would be fun to do one with this too. Anything with a logo would be great if anyone has anything or ideas.

Please it is for the kids. The funds raised will be used for their trip to Youth State Tournament in Mobile AL in March of 2019.

I desperately need any Ohio State logo, counted cross stitch pattern. Any suggestions?

By June

Answers

Go to Instructables website and look up "inkjet printing on fabric." You can download an image of the logo and print it on cross-stitch fabric.

You can check out the designs at www.etsy.com/shop/theendzone

I'm looking for a cross stitch pattern for the University of Connecticut football. It needs to be small enough for an ornament or paper weight. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Does anyone know where I can get a Kentucky Wildcat cross stitch pattern, preferably the yellow wildcat with blue UK on it?

By Wilma Y

Answers

I have several different patterns if you still need one just let me know.
Thanks

Anonymous

I would love one!

I am also in need of Ky wildcat patterns. How may I see yours? Thank you!!

I am looking for patterns for the Texas Longhorns, any suggestions where I can get any? I have looked almost everywhere and can't find any.

Answers

Go to Etsy web site search Texas Longhorns you'll get about 5000 different ideas patterns gifts ect Etsy is a great site.

thank you very much. I will do that.

I am looking for a counted cross stitch pattern for Southeast Missouri State in Cape Giradeau, Missouri.

I need a cross stitch logo pattern for Texas A&M, Arkansas Razorbacks, and OSU.

By Betty

I am looking for counted cross stitch patterns for either the mascot or logo for the University of Texas, UT, Longhorns. I am also interested in finding a pattern for the logo of Ohio State University - Buckeyes.

By Jeanne from Farmington, MN

Answers

Anonymous

I have made several patterns for college teams.

Anonymous

Michigan State Spartans

I am looking for a cross stitch pattern that has Michigan State and Sparty on it. Thanks.

I need to know what color or # of the embroidery thread you use for the Big Ten school's mascots/logos for cross stitch: Iowa/Illinois/Indiana/Northwestern/Minnesota/Maryland/Nebraska/Wisconsin/Penn State/Purdue/Rutgers/Michigan/Michigan State/Ohio State.

If you have know where I can get small patterns, with the colors (embroidery), for free if possible, I would be grateful. Have a great day! Thanks for your help. I'm a Big Ten fan.

Linda C Stiles

Does anyone know the best place to get a counted cross stitch pattern for Penn State/Nittany Lions?

I am looking for a George Washington University cross stitch pattern?

By Lisa

I would like a counted crosstitch psttern for Central Michigan University, it's a college team.

By Eva

I am looking for a William and Mary College cross stitch pattern any suggestions?

By Jennifer

I am looking for the Ohio State cross stitch pattern for the logo or anything to do with Ohio State. Suggestions?

By Geneva B.

Answers

Have you tried looking at the clip art pics? Maybe you get an idea there, and maybe trace it on your cross stitch material.

Load More

Crafts Needlework Cross StitchApril 8, 2013
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf35978324.tip.html