How to Make a Father's Day Memory Box

Category Crafts
Decorated boxes, such as a sturdy photo box, become the perfect storage container for Dad's favorite photos, cards, and other memorabilia. This is a guide about how to make a Father's Day memory box.

These decorated photo boxes are a perfect place for dad to save all of the special cards and gifts he receives!

Approximate Time: About 30 minutes

I purchased these white photo boxes at Joann's craft store. They were $3.99. Their 40% and 50% off coupons are very easy to get making this an inexpensive craft. If you chose to use Sharpie markers, Joann's also carries those and a coupon will come in handy. Other markers may work too, however I really like the vibrant colors and longevity of the Sharpies.

I let my kid's use their imagination to decorate the boxes. Each box was different and special. I just kept an eye on them since they were using Sharpies!

Once the box is finished you can fill it with photos, handmade gifts, treats or a special note. Then he can add other special things to the box over the years.

Great work!

What a nice idea.