Wrapping a Gift That Hasn't Arrived

Category Gifts
Even if your gift hasn't arrived on time you can still let the recipient know what is on the way. This is a page about wrapping a gift that hasn't arrived.

I ordered my son a pair of shoes that didn't make it in time for his birthday. I wanted to still give them to him, so that he would know they were on the way. I took a shoe box that I had around the house, filled it with tissue paper, and put a printed photo of the shoes inside the box. Then I wrapped the box up like all of the other presents. When he first opened it he was a little confused because I put the photo in a shoe box from his baby brother's rubber boots. :) He had a good laugh and is looking forward to the actual shoes coming in the mail!

Holidays and Parties GiftsSeptember 29, 2015
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Wrapping-a-Gift-That-Hasnt-Arrived-1.html