How to Make a Floral "Feel Better Soon" Card
This beautiful greeting card is sure to make the recipient feel better just by receiving it. This is a page about how to make a floral "Feel Better Soon" card
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This floral card can be for any occasion like Mother's Day, a birthday, congratulations, an anniversary, Hello, or Just Because, but I made it as a "Feel Better Soon" for a friend who isn't feeling well right now.
This is an easy to make card that doesn't require a lot of time and can be made with items you may have already at home. Plus it is much more thoughtful than buying a card off the shelf in stores.
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 1 card
- construction paper
- hot glue gun
- glue stick
- I used pre-cut teal flower paper embellishments. If you don't have any paper flower embellishments you can freehand and cut them yourself. Since the flower is really simple, I folded the petals up to make the flower have more dimension and added pearl stickers. If you don't have pearl stickers, you can also use hot glue and put beads.
- I used a white card stock measures 8.5" long and 5.5" tall then fold in half. To make this card unique, I freehand cut a squiggle line to add dimension to the card.
- Apply hot glue to the areas you want to adhere flowers. I placed my flowers on about 3/4 of the card because I want to put a banner at the top of my card greeting.
- Using any ribbon of your choice, cut as the stems and secure with hot glue. Then using an extra ribbon piece secure them with a knot. Then place a bow on top or tie a bow.
- For the inside of the card, I cut a piece of paper smaller than the card as a contrast. Glue in place.
- Then, I went back and added more flowers to make the card more complete. You can add as many or little flowers as you would like.
- For the card banner, I cut an oval piece from the left over card stock. You could use any stencils or stickers you have, too. I hand wrote "Feel Better Soon" on it. Now you're ready to write your message in the card.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.