Making a Fall Floral Wall Hanging
You can give two gifts at once with this fan by secretly putting a pin in it.
Approximate Time: 2 hours
- assortment of silk flowers
- hot glue
- 1 yard of 1 1/2 inch ribbon
- decorative pin
- needle and thread
- floral spray optional
- paper clip
- I used a floral spray to soften the stark white of the fan then glued the doily to it.
- I gathered the bottom portion at the handle point of the fan with needle and thread.
- Start by making little nosegays of roses as in the one photo. Glue a rose to leaves for a couple of sets.
- Gather the ribbon at the points where you want your nosegays and wrap the wires around the ribbon.
- Using your hot glue secure to the doily right behind where the gathered ribbon will be placed.
- Glue gathered ribbon with nosegays in place.
- Make three long loops of different lengths for the backing for your pin and glue them in place.
- You can add more nosegays over the ribbon streamers and a small decoration. I used a teddy bear.
- Pin your pin to it. Refer to the photo of the back of the fan for an easy hanger made from a paper clip.
By Ann Winberg from Loup City, NE
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.