How to Make a Heart Shaped Fox Card
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
February 8, 2019
This is a cute and easy card to make out of paper cutouts of hearts and triangles. Make one for the one you love. :)
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 card
- red, white, and pink craft paper
- To make the card base, cut out a long rectangle of white paper then fold it in half.
- To make the fox's head, fold a piece of red paper in half and draw half a heart at the spine.
- Cut out the heart.
- To make the fox's muzzle, cut out a smaller white heart.
- To make the ears, cut out 2 triangles from the red paper.
- Then cut out 2 smaller triangles of white paper.
- Glue the white pieces onto the red pieces.
- Glue the white heart onto the bottom of the red heart.
- Add a line of glue at the bottoms of the ears then attach to the round tops of the big red heart.
- Glue the fox head onto the card base, leaving the ears to overhang off the edge.
- Give the fox eyes and a nose.
- Write "You're a Fox" onto a piece of pink paper.
- Cut it out and glue it to the bottom of the card.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.