Making a Valentine's Day Paper Card
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
January 8, 2019
Valentine's Day is around the corner. This is a handmade card you could make and have your child decorate to give to their teacher(s).
Total Time: 15 minutes
- assorted paper
- glue stick
- Using a scrap piece of paper, freehand a heart shape as your template.
- Fold your card paper in half and on the fold side trace your heart template and cut out.
- Trace the heart template onto another piece of paper, then cut slightly smaller.
- To make your heart snowflake, you want to fold the bottom tip of the heart up.
- Turn around and fold in half along the center lengthwise.
- Along the fold you can cut your desired shapes.
- You are now ready to glue your card together. You have the option to use any color paper or style you want. Write a message inside.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.