Making a Valentine's Day Paper Card
This cute paper card is made from varying colors of scrap paper. Your children can help to decorate it and give it to their teacher, grandparents, and others on Valentine's Day.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Valentine's Day is around the corner. This is a handmade card you could make and have your child decorate to give to their teacher(s).
Total Time: 15 minutes
- assorted paper
- glue stick
- Using a scrap piece of paper, freehand a heart shape as your template.
- Fold your card paper in half and on the fold side trace your heart template and cut out.
- Trace the heart template onto another piece of paper, then cut slightly smaller.
- To make your heart snowflake, you want to fold the bottom tip of the heart up.
- Turn around and fold in half along the center lengthwise.
- Along the fold you can cut your desired shapes.
- You are now ready to glue your card together. You have the option to use any color paper or style you want. Write a message inside.