How to Make a Soda Bottle Bird Feeder
Start with a 2 liter soda bottle and some paint and you too can make a cute feeder for your yard. This is a guide about how to make a soda bottle bird feeder.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a way to make a cute bird feeder from a soda bottle.
- 1 soda bottle
- Gather your supplies. Rinse the bottle and remove the label.
- Cut the bottle in half.
- Draw the decorative edge pattern and trim the top as shown.
- Paint both the top and bottom.
- Draw and then cut out an opening on the bottom part of your bottle.
- Paint the cap and poke a hole in the middle. Run a wire through it. You can bend the wire into a heart or other design. Screw on cap. Add any other painting if you'd like. Attach top over bottom part securely. Enjoy ! :)
June 9, 20180 found this helpful
How to glue both part??