Upcycling Fishnet Stockings as a Bird Feeder

A worn or ripped pair of fishnet stockings is the prefect start to making a hanging bird feeder. Add suet balls or other food and enjoy watching your backyard visitors. This is a page about upcycling fishnet stocking as bird feeder.

I purchased some fat balls for the birds, but I didn't have a metal bird feeder. So I upcycled an old fishnet stocking into one. The fat balls were stacked in a clean old stocking and knotted then tied to a piece of elastic around the drain pipe.

We get all types of birds visiting the feeding station. They queue up on the steps opposite the station waiting their turn. Both myself and my indoor cat love to watch the wild life just outside our lounge window. And the best part is it cost nothing to make!

Home and Garden Gardening Birds & Bird HousesJuly 6, 2018
😷
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Upcycling-Fishnet-Stockings-as-a-Bird-Feeder.html