How to Make a Travel Tic Tac Toe Game
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
Planning a road trip? Family gathering? Going to the park? Hanging out with friends or just a game night at home.
You can make this easy travel size tic tac toe game that stores easily in a Ziploc bag. The game pieces are made with water bottle caps.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- decorative cardstock paper
- Ziploc bag
- water bottle caps
- hot glue
- foam square and foam circles
- washi tape
- Cut decorative cardstock paper to fit your Ziploc bag.
- Using washi tape - make your tic tae toe board.
- I used foam squares and foam circles for the pieces. Hot glue pieces to bottle caps.
- Board is ready to be played with. Then you can store it easily by putting your board/pieces in a Ziploc bag!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.