Ideas For 10 Year Old's Golden Birthday

I am looking for birthday party ideas for my son's golden birthday and he is will be ten in March. Any good birthday ideas will be appreciated. I want to limit the amount of money I spend.

From Susan in Oregon

Editor's Note: For people who may not know, your golden birthday is the birthday where you turn the age that is the same as the day of the month you were born. For example, someone born March 6th, would have a golden birthday when they turned 6.

Answers:

Ideas For 10 Year Old's Golden Birthday

I am having my son's 10th birthday bash this Saturday. We have decided to do a Michael Jackson birthday theme in memory of the late icon. I purchased a pair of skinny jeans, t-shirt, a button up shirt, penny loafers, and I sprayed a pair of socks with spray glitter. He will also do a performance of Michael's favorite hits. I am renting a 2 bedroom suite at the Marriott so that they can swim until midnight. The children are excited and I can not wait to see his performance. (11/05/2009)

By ow1514