Ideas for 11th Birthday Party

My 10-year-old daughter is turning 11 in a week and I need some ideas for a party. Please help me.

By Imogen

Best Answer

We are having a "murder mystery" dinner party for my daughters 11th! She's very excited and we ordered the game online. Acting, clue finding, and yummy food!

Anonymous

Where can I get info on how to do this ? Sounds interesting but have no clue as to where to begin .

Best Answer

At that pre teen age, a lot of girls are more into "activities" than "contest type games". Is your daughter at that point?

If so, set up a scrap book table and take a photo of each girl as she arrives (make a print out), then have each of them make a scrapbook page for the birthday girl (of course the birthday girl gets to make the cover with her own picture.)

Create a scavenger hunt themed around one of your daughter's favorite pop stars, video games, hobbies, etc.

Set up a pizza or taco or cupcake bar and let them all make their own snacks. (Just a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing, go with what you know she enjoys.)

As Lilac said, ask your girl what she would like and just take your cues from there and keep it flexible. And for a fail-safe backup, make sure you rent a very recent, popular for the age group, DVD release or two for the girls to watch together!

Best Answer

I am doing a SPA party for my 10-year-old, making our own facials, scrubs, glitter lotion, and gel, (make enough so they can take home for party favors). Also going to do a "spin the bottle" type game to pick out the colors for their finger and toe nails. Hope this gives you a good idea!

Anonymous

Thats what my mum did for my party last year and I loved it.
P.s Im 11yrs and helping orgainize a friends party

this is a good idea i might try it

this was helpful for my cuz thanks

this was really helpful all my friends loved it

Anonymous

thank you so much then throw a big party for your daughter she is awesome to you and you both deserve it.

thanks

Best Answer

I have quite a few ideas parties, some are cheap, some are a bit more expensive. Some cheaper parties ideas are:

1. Sleepover Invite a few friends, watch some movies, eat chocolate and sweets etc. Also to make it more exciting sleep in a tent in the back garden

2. Fancy Dress: Tell all your friends to come fancy dress either have a theme or just make it exciting, play a couple of games like truth or dare etc.

3. Pinata: Just Get a pinata and each has a couple of wacks, always a winner!

4. Shopping: Go to a shopping center or something, all kids will obliviously pay for the stuff they buy but its a good glamorous way.

5. Makeover: Each guest brings some makeup, face paint etc. Have fun and do each other make overs.
Some more expensive ideas:
  1. Paint Ball: Have a fun blast paint balling, but beware, it does hurt.

2. Laser Questing: Kind of like paint ball but without the paint!

3. Bowling: Not that expensive but does cost a bit of money, depending on how many people are there. You could split them up into different teams and have a tournament.

4. Photo Shoot: Hire a photographer and studio and go have fun. Have hair and makeup by professionals and have some photos taken with your friends.

Anonymous

Thank you for the ideas

Anonymous

Thanks for helping me choose activities for my daughter's birthday

this was really helpful thanks

thanks

Anonymous

wow thank you so much does anyone have places for lazer tag that are good for about 22 children

Anonymous

Lasercity downtown victoria is fun, kind of expensive but less expensive if you book a party in advance

Best Answer

My daughter's eleventh birthday is coming up, and I have only one planned activity for her sleepover. The group will be divided into pairs of two, and each pair will be assigned to a table. On each table will be three random props (e.g. a bottle of whipped cream, vampire teeth, and a fake microphone). The challenge is to make a wacky skit using ALL of the props, and then performing the skits in front of everyone else. We will videotape these.

Apart from that one activity, the girls will just do whatever they please (e.g. truth or dare). This will entertain the girls more than being on a rigid schedule. They'll come for dinner, and then breakfast the next morning.

My daughters having a 11th party and I'm taking her to the shops
And she gets to pick 11 things and buy it the day before her birthday and on that day the girls get to go to the city and walk around and after that have a picnic on the beach

Hey Imogen -
Apart from that one activity, the girls will just do whatever they please (e.g. truth or dare). This will entertain the girls more than being on a rigid schedule.
They'll come for dinner, and then breakfast the next morning.
I hope this helps!

Anonymous

Me and my twin find it harder now to choose a party together so we decided to have a sleepover with our friends then go shopping and have fun

Anonymous

Makeup

Perfect

Anonymous

well you wonderful twins should find out what you like best or just
put what you guys put seperatly together then you'll have fun together.

Why don't you ask her what she wants?

No scheduled activities at all is usually a pretty good idea, but if you want some, maybe charades with really weird subjects, eg. catching butterflies with a tablecloth.
I hope this helps you!

Anonymous

You should take her to the movies and have the party there if they have a private room. Because me and my twin sis are having a birthday party in a week too. :) so I suggest that and book a scary movie because that will make your daughter sound cool. I hoped this helped you a little.

Anonymous

You could try flip out or even cinemas good luck x

Anonymous

MAY Be YOU COULD HAVE A BIRTHDAY DAY AT DAVID busters

Anonymous

Go to fun city or boondocks or dave and busters

Anonymous

spa

that would be good

Anonymous

well i think you should use her favorite colors and for games just play musicle chairs and for dress if you do want to wast money so just her wear something at home she loves to wear

Anonymous

You can give her a skating birthday partay

Anonymous

just do what your child deserve. take her to a place she always wanted to go.

Anonymous

I'm a girl you need to just her and a couple of friends and watch movies and for her birthday get her. A phone

Anonymous

Maybe you can do a costume party i know it sounds babyish but do a theme that you have to wear a mask so that no one will know who you are and you have to guess who that person is.

slip and slide, bake your own cake

Anonymous

Make something from your heart and for her party go to a private place a invite a lots of people you know

Anonymous

PHOTO SHOOT! Take some of your old outfits, and let them have a photo shoot! When they are ready, make sure you have a piece of cardboard with a design,(glue on colorful paper) and props,(cardboard cutouts taped to popsicle sticks)& have a photo booth! For backup, have LOTS of food like chips, pretzels,lemonade,donuts,ice cream,& cake. One more idea is have them make accesories! Take hair clips with NO SPARKLES, fake flowers,(NO STEMS!)jewels, shells, ecx. Then, show them how to glue them on, & they have their own hair accessories!
p.s,
HAVE CANDY & GOODIE BAGS! Good Luck! :)

Bake cookies if she likes cooking! Maybe go to the spa! What does she like? Maybe have her paint her nails! Do a fun craft! Do whatever your daughter likes

Anonymous

Well I thing u could invite a few people round for a glitter pamper day

I would just have a party at home with a few games and a buffet this is quite cheap and your children will love it.

Anonymous

Maybe u should do a shopping party and if she's sporty then do a big huge b ball cake

Anonymous

The day before her birthday let her have a sleepover with her friends and then buy them pizza to eat the next day on her birthday let them dress up and let them have a surprise breakfast in bed ,d in the afternoon you can take them to the movie and when you come back thay can eat their cake

Anonymous

do a lip singing battle(winner gets prize), do a water ballon fight and have teams, then second round do it all against each other.

Anonymous

Take her to a water park if it is in the summer. If it's in winter take her shopping.

Anonymous

Do a campfire kind of party

Shopping is great to do for 11yr old girls.My little girl well maybe she is not so little anymore but she also invited 3 friends for a sleep over.They had lots of fun they shared secrets and I got them all diary's. they had a great time!!!

Anonymous

Well it all depends on what type of stuff she likes is she a tomboy or a girly girl or is she just in between but if she's a tomboy you should probably have them play foot ball and you should take them to make there own custom made hats if she likes to do if she's a girly girl then they should do each other's nails and like have a spa party and if she's just in the middle you should just let them do whatever maybe take them to a concert or something

Anonymous

Ask her what does she want it to be like

Anonymous

*pinata
*if in the summer rent a pool if in winter buy games
*bags of candy for every girl n every boy that going to birthday party

first of all think of what she likes but if that dosen't work maybe you could do something like go to the park and play rounders or something like that or watch a movie and then have a sleepover or you could decorate some cakes and watch a movie and go to the park all in one please email back soon

What 11 like to do is play with emojis and you can make a game of baking whoever makes the best emoji cupcakes glow in the dark paint and guess that emoji wher there is a group of girls and they draw a card that has a picture of an emoji and they have to act it out and the other players have 10 seconds to guess it

Hello! I'm actually a 10 year old girl replying to you because my birthday (When I turn 11) is in 8 days! I recommend Lush parties or if your daughter knows how to sew then maybe a hobby sew party?
My mum and I aren't what to do for my birthday infact! But being honest the things that I have suggested are very expensive!
I hope this helped! :D

Hello, look a good theme is a surprise every girl is nervous about her birthday party and I think maybe you can ask he friends and your friends for ideas and let her relax so that everyone plans a surprise for her and lots different activities everyone would like including her. The theme could be anything including a surprise theme.

You could ask her what she would like but if it's a surprise party then do something that you know that she will love.

P.S. i'm 10 and turning 11 in a few months so I know.

Well that depends what is she into. I would have a swimming party for a sunny day but a pamper party for a raining day

Let's get down to business she obvi would love to go shopping so instead of just giving her presents take her shopping

Im sure your daughter is absolutely beautiful, so throw her a beautiful party  pineapples are beautiful 

Anonymous

just do a little get togetthere

Get her friends round for a sleepover

Anonymous

I think you should have a sleep over and then go to a movie

I think you should have a sleepover for her it's fun , interactive , and you can ask her what she wants to do.

Anonymous

Black and white or glow in the dark

Anonymous

You could have tips,hide and seek tips

She would love cedar point out a sleepover

Do a sleepover with nail painting and/or cooking/baking

From a Kids point of view i think you should have pizza , cup cakes, and ice cream for food. they could each decorate there own cupcake. you could make a sleepover because they could watch a movie. that would take up a lot of time. you cold have some games like trying to draw animals well being blind folded. they could win prizes like candy, nail polish,and arts and craft kits

Anonymous

You should give her some presents and let her have a sleep over also take them to eat and the movies

Anonymous

Play tag vito games play out side

Anonymous

My daughter is turning 11 on the 25 of novmber and I need some ideas for her and she don't like being a baby

Anonymous

Go to oxygen it is a bouncy place to go it is a trampline indoor place where you can have fun

can she get a room

Anonymous

Go skating or sky zoneo

You can take your daughter and her friends to Spa Castle

@BUY HER THE CAMERA THAT TAKES PICTURES THEN THE PHOTOS COMES OUT ATMIEDILY

Hi , I'm a kid and for my 11th birthday I had two friends to sleep over and we went to a trampoline park then to Pizza Hut then when we got back we had cake and watched movie it was super fun !! Hope this helps

Anonymous

Try having them have them play monoply or twister

Anonymous

do a spa themed birthday party

have a dance party they wont get bored then

Anonymous

HI, Have a movie night at your house with her friends and a sleepover well am 14 that I had for my birthday

Hi, well you could take them out somewhere like Jamberoo, the movies or a salon, something like that?

you can do a tween scavenger hunt in a mall and try to find all the things on the list and get their nails done

You could have a pizza party 

Anonymous

try karaoke and themed birthday parties, maybe a sleepover

Anonymous

Eat a donut with no hands
You gets really long price of string and depending on how many people come to the party is to how many donuts you put on the string and each person puts their hands behind their backs and tries to it the donut nohanded

Anonymous

Take her to the pool with her friends or maybe just have a small group of friends and just let her hangout with them.

Anonymous

why dont you have it at incredible pizza or lasertag or fun spot the sky zone the ymca im about 11 so there are a couple birthday party

Anonymous

What you can do is invite some of her friends over while she is gone somewhere and ask them what they like and what would they want to do for there birthday party

Well what I think you should do is take her to Power Playabd then after that have a sleepover at your house

take her to the trampoline park or dave and busters

she can have a spa birthday parties by stef she does great birthday parties for 10-11 years

do a spa themed b- day party

Anonymous

You can go to a indoor water park or you can go Ice Skating

Anonymous

Tweens love discos or something that they can show off their skills in

Anonymous

Yes that is what I am doing too

Anonymous

Maybe have a slumber party

I think that maybe you should do a phone cake with converse

You should actually get to know some of the games she likes and maybe have some of them at her birthday party

Ma, just invite her very close friends and relatives and buy some gifts like snacks, small jotters with pen a birthday cap for all her friends. do a cake for her with her best color as the color of the icing.

Anonymous

Chucky cheese

play stork the lantern or open gates children really seem to love that

You can take her to the mall and daved busrters

Anonymous

Well you can do who knows me best so the birthday child will ask questions and then everyone will write what they think on a piece of paper and the birthday child will also write the answer on a piece of paper and if anyones answer matches the birthday childs answer they will get a point

Well, think about things your daughter is into, maybe the theme could be emoji, or something she is into. 

You could play pass the parcel but with a twist so however gets to unravel a layer has to get a forfeit. Also you could play knifes forks and chocolate so you are in teams and you have to get hats and gloves on you run up and try and cut the chocolate with the knifes and forks.

You could take her to the cinema or restaurant

She could go to Laser Tag, Sky Zone, Dave and Busters if you live in Canada Brampton.

Anonymous

I don't want baby games

Let her have a sleepover

Take your daughter to a spa

Anonymous

you and your11 yr old girl should get your nails done then nd relax then go mall, and when your done shoping you

Anonymous

You could do something like going to a waterpark or amusement park

Anonymous

Well you can start by calling party city for some emojis for and sleepover party at and hotel so they can swim and have pizza and pop popcorn and have fun and bring the careocke machine

I through my daughter a cooking party where she got to instruct her friends on making a dish she created all on her own but she also had a slumber party with lots of activities later on that she loved

Anonymous

maybe ask them what they want to do

Anonymous

You shoud go to David buster

Try doing an Hawaiian birth day with lei's and smoothies and music

Anonymous

go to a trampline park

Anonymous

Just find somthing she like to do the most and do that