Ideas for 12th Birthday

My daughter is going to be 12 soon and she wants to have some sort if party with a few friends. I don't have no clue at all. She said she doesn't want anything like bowling and she doesn't want anything too babyish. Can you please, please give me some ideas? Thank you.

By Chloe

Best Answer

Go to the craft section at Walmart or to the craft store. There you can find great inexpensive craft ideas for her. T-shirts for $3-5 and tye-dye machine for $10 or friendship bracelet kits for $10-20 would make for a great time. There are plenty of foam stickers to decorate hats or notebooks and beaded jewelry parts galore. Good luck.

Thank you I needed an idea and I think  rach will LOVE  these I think the expression now days is " LIT"

Throw a lipstick part theme at the hotel

I'm sorry to be rude but in England 12 is at high school age and it will be VERY embarrassing for your daughter to have friendship bracelets at her party that sort of thing is more for 7 year olds.

Best Answer

Have a make up party. Have the guests bring some old dress up clothes, what ever they want, put them in a pile on the bed. Then buy some cheap make up, eye shadow, liner, nail polish, etc. Do their hair. After they are all made up they can pick out some clothes to wear. You could have the girls bring old make up from home to have a larger assortment. I saw this some where. It sounds like something a 12 year old would like to try. Might be messy, but fun. Take a party picture to remember her birthday.

That's actually a good idea but i did that a hotel so it could be extreme fun i think its best u dont wnt ur house to be messy and a pool was included so my daughter had a splendid time i think that's a great idea umm and we actually had talent show singing contest make up contest there's plenty of cool things and ask your daughter wah is her theme my daughter theme was emoji so i got all the girls sizes and bought all emojis outfit and the entire cost was 1,876 that is so cheap so yeah good luck email mehh for the umm materials i have plenty of left overs

she can maybe go to skyzone or the skating ring it's up to her but if she wants she should get her nails done first.

Hello my name is Tammy. As a matter of fact, my daughter Mia wants a Emoji birthday party. You can email me at hawkinst87 AT yahoo.com, I'm sure I can use those things that you have left over.Thank you Tammy.

You could do a spa party. Have different stations such as facials, mani, pedi, and craft. You could separate the girls into groups, and send them through the stations, or if there are only like 4 of them, you could do it without groups. Ask some of the girls moms, or some friends, to run some of the stations. You could even ask your hairdresser to do the girls hair. After you could have a slumber party, or just have one friend sleepover.

Have a sleepover

I am turning 12 and I am doing a glow/ pool party. We're night swimming with glow sticks lighting up the pool, playing slip'n slide kick ball, and all the drinks glow in the dark. And for the food we are having Chinese takeout food because you can't really make your food glow, so we're having something simple.

Just have a sulmer party and the next day the mall 

I feel like she should go out to eat and then do what ever she wants i guess

Take her to country club lanes it has bowling bit you don't have to do it it has a arcade and laser tag my daughter did it and she loved it she is also twelve and I don't know if they do it anymore but last time she got free tickets on her card for being the birthday girl

Is she a girly girl

Well from personal experience you don't want anything to be too grown up for your daughter so what you should do is have a small party at a park or restaurant and invite a few friends. And bring a few *babyish* activities just in case the party gets dull. MAKE SURE you get presents if you can because. Some girls get very upset when they don't get presents. Alas, it is the thought that counts so just get her something from the heart.

Try a sleep over having a 12 year old girl my self it was a hit.put them in a tent in the garden ,that way you don't have to worry about them waking u up

you can have like a day at the mall thats what my 12 year old is planning to do

Spa day would be good.

Anonymous

She can go skating

Anonymous

maybe a balloon fight or a water fight or go to the pool or maybe just a sleepover with teen friends and maybe go get gifts for her at dollar genral

Maybe a mall trip with a few friends and each person gets about 20$ or so to spend. After maybe a sleepover with movies and games

Maybe take them to see a movie or to laser tag or sector 6