BirthdayParties

Ideas for Girl's 12th Birthday Party

I have a daughter who is a tom-boy and a girly girl! She loves the idea of laser tagging and she also loves the idea of having a spa in our backyard since we have a hot tub. She loves them both, but she can't decide what she wants to do. I was thinking maybe we could combine some of her ideas into one. But I don't want to spend tons of money. If you could leave some ideas that would be great! Thanks.

Wow, it sounds super fun to me to have a laser tag party AND a spa! You could even have it be that the winner of the laser tag contest gets to go in the spa, or have a spa. Add food and music and you have an awesome party.