Identifying Bugs in the Kitchen

Identifying Kitchen Bugs - black bugFor anyone who could recognize and give any advise about our kitchen newcomers (about 2-3 mm long) will be our huge gratitude. It seems to me they came to us with beech-wheat. Thanks in advance!

Answers

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 105 Posts
Best Answer

These are beetles for sure and they come in flour and beech wheat. You'll need to get rid of all these boxes and clean out your cupboard good. Otherwise, you'll end up throwing a lot more food away in the long run. If you know what store you purchased the beech wheat from take the bag back to the store and notify them they have beetles in their food.

Answer this Question