Identifying Bugs in the Kitchen

Your kitchen can be quite attractive to a variety of household pests. Common ones include cockroaches, ants, weevils, and pantry pests (beetles). Once identified you can use the best practice to get rid of them.

For anyone who could recognize and give any advise about our kitchen newcomers (about 2-3 mm long) will be our huge gratitude. It seems to me they came to us with beech-wheat. Thanks in advance!

Answers

Best Answer

These are beetles for sure and they come in flour and beech wheat. You'll need to get rid of all these boxes and clean out your cupboard good. Otherwise, you'll end up throwing a lot more food away in the long run. If you know what store you purchased the beech wheat from take the bag back to the store and notify them they have beetles in their food.

I've been seeing these bugs quite often lately in the same areas. I come home late at around 11, and I see these bugs and I believe they're coming from outside, but I'm not completely sure.

What kind of bug is this? Is it a roach?

Answers

Best Answer

Yep, that's a cockroach. They're hard to get rid of, so I'd suggest getting started as soon as possible. Good luck.

Home and Garden Pest Control AdviceJune 8, 2020
😎
🎆
👔
🌻
🐛
😷