Identifying Dust Mites

I just wanted to know what they are and if that's what I see floating around in the air inside and outside. My lampshades have a crusty dust. I normally live in Alaska. So just trying to figure it out.

Thanks.

There are all kinds of mites. You could have dust or bird mites. An exterminator would be a big help identifying it

Thank You Judy It has Been driving me Bonkers....Last year It felt like mites were on my body for 8 months I was the only one who felt tthis But you could see where they were biting not Always...But I do have a bug Lady coming Today....Thank You So Much I appreciate your though on this as no one has believed me Not even My Doctor.....I will let you know the 9
Out- Come....Kim....

You could also be seeing mold spores. If the bug people don't pan out, contact a mold expert in your town and have them check it out.

Blessings and prayers!

You just might have something there....I'm going To check it out
FOR Sure.....Thank You So Much.....

I suspect that what you see in the air is just dust. I think dust mites are invisible to the naked eye, and I don't believe they bite or anything. They live in sheets and bedding, and are pretty harmless.

Mysterious bites can sometimes be scabies. Most doctors don't have any trouble diagnosing this, but if you aren't a kid coming home from camp, they tend not to think of it for older women. I had scabies for months, had allergy tests and all sorts of things, but the skin specialist diagnosed it in a second.

Thanks I have been checked for Scabies But I really appreciate the thoughtfulness....I'm going to keep looking But it might just be dust....

Home and Garden Pest Control Other InsectsJuly 17, 2019
🎄
🍂