Identifying a Brooch

I need help identifying this brooch :)

I am not seeing any types of marks on this to tell me if it is silver or something else. This could be a vintage brooch and it is hard to say who make it or the real value of this by the photos alone. I would like to suggest that you go to an antique shop in your area that sells similar items and talk to them. They will be able to tell you more about this.

I don't see any maker's mark and the metal doesn't look like it is a precious metal. I can't tell what the cabochon is made of from the pictures. It could be plastic, resin or a semi-precious stone like tiger's eye.

A better picture would help us identify what it is but I think it is probably just a piece of costume jewelry. It probably isn't worth much but you could check with an antique store to make sure.

Consumer Advice Collectibles JewelryFebruary 10, 2020
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-02-11 23:05:50 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

JewelryCollectibles