Identifying an Old Gas Mower

I have this lawnmower and would like to make it look good; it is still running (Wisconsin BKND). Can anyone can tell me which model it is? I also have the selky that attaches to it so I can sit while doing the lawn.

I believe it is 31 inch wide. Is it perhaps a Toro?

Answers

Normally the make and model number is on the mower. I tried to read the panel you uploaded here but it is too hard to read. Without that information it is best to go to a lawnmowver forum. They have collectors there and people who know the different types of antuque mowers. I wished I could have read your panel but the images is not so good. Can you try to take another image of this label and upload it here. Maybe a closeup shot will be much better to make out.

Answer this Question