Improve Freezer Access

I use small meal size containers for berries to go with pancakes or deserts. The first trick is to turn over every second container, so that it's lid rim is down. I get one extra container per row that way.

The second trick is to cover each layer of containers with a strip of cardboard no wider than those containers. Especially with front loading freezers, that keeps them from falling out, and gives you a nice and level base for the next layer. Otherwise, by the time you are up at the third or fourth layer, they get crooked and unstable. I have not been "attacked" by loose and tipping berry containers since I have been doing it this way.

By Helmut from Black Diamond, Alberta

Organizing Freezer and FridgeAugust 28, 2012
📓
🐛
🌻