India Frugal Travel Tips and Photos

Category Travel Guides
India it the largest country on the Indian subcontinent. It is known for its rich cultural and spiritual heritage, in addition to ancient monuments. Tourists can enjoy the bustling blend of traditional and modern daily life. This page has tips, photos and guides for traveling to India.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

I took this photo of a monkey who was on the grounds of an historical site in India, the Taj Mahal. We've all seen pictures of the Taj, but in its surroundings live quite a number of these monkeys, who seem quite at home among the visitors.

By Jennifer

A monkey at the Taj Mahal

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Photo Description
This photo was taken by me at Keolado National Park during my recent visit there. It is a wildlife park famous for it's migratory birds that travel all the way from Russia. After a busy day of spotting birds, I sat down on a small bench next to this absolutely magical lake.

The water in the lake and the trees around it were drenched in a golden hue due to the light from the setting sun and it was an absolutely magical sight! Plus the 2 blue boats in the picture make for a perfect composition. I hope you all like this photograph.

Photo Location
Keolado National Park, India

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

We had gone for the weekend to our vacation home. I was watching the sunset from the back porch overlooking the garden, the forest and the sea in the distance. I thought "I'll take a photograph of it to preserve the memory." However, this was the first time I was using a film camera (grandfather's camera) and wasn't aware of how to use it.

A week later when I got the film roll developed and printed, this amazing silhouette came out!

A forest scene in Kochi, India

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

While traveling in Northern India this January, I took a picture of these goats in New Delhi who were dressed for the rather chilly temperatures there. People keep goats right in the city where they forage for food-mainly market scraps and garbage.

A goat on the streets of New Dehli, India

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

These are photos from Manali, which is a town in the Himalayas.

Snow covered trees on a mountainside in the Himalayas.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Travel and Recreation Travel GuidesFebruary 9, 2013
🐛
🌻
😷
😎
📓
Generated 2020-07-24 02:50:04 in 892 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/India-Travel-Tips-Frugal-Travel-Guide.html