Instant Noodle Pizza
We're craving for pizza. But as of this moment I'm really out of budget since I have bought all necessary goods for the lockdown. I don't wanna go out either so here's another kitchen innovation for the hungry home buddies.
- 2 packs instant noodles
- 2 eggs
- cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- your favorite toppings (sausages, mushrooms, pineapples, etc.)
- Cook noodles in boiling water. Remove excess water when cooked and set aside.
- Beat eggs then add instant Noodle seasoning. Mix very well.
- Add cooked noodles into beaten eggs, coat and soak for 3-5 minutes.
- Heat small amount of oil in pan. Pour mixture and cook until brown.
- Flip noodle crust and adjust heat to low. This time spread pizza sauce all over the top.
- Add your favorite toppings. Sprinkle lots of cheese on top then cover.
- When cheese melts, remove pizza from pan and serve. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!