Home RemediesHealth & Beauty

Instant Relief for Acid Indigestion

Vote for this contest contender!

Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 1 cup of water. Drink immediately. It helps with sour stomach, nausea and acid stomach only seconds after drinking.

I keep this mixture on a nightstand in a small glass jar. If I need it during the night I just shake it up and take a swig.

It works faster than Rolaids or any antacids I've ever tried.

After gorging on deep pan Pizza for 30minutes, this was a lifesaver. When you get to that point of eating where you feel like it's a heart attack, swallow down 2 sips of this mix and BAM! It's really gone.

Yup, it works instantly surprisingly . I will use by my bed also. Thx for postings.

I haven't had heartburn in years. I used Ranitidine (Zantac, etc). It stopped the heartburn before it ever started. But that's not why I'm commenting.

I had a memory of cereal box records stored in my brain. I probably would have gone the rest of my life not knowing it was there had I not seen your profile name.

Thanks for posting!

Well that was kind of you to take time out to post. The archies, etc. Those little box record players,cutting out those records from the cereal boxes were the only ones I got, they were the best weren't they. I'm 52 btw. U must be close to my age.

I wish.

This is a good idea but be careful that the baking soda has no lumps in it. We had a friend who used the baking soda not realizing there were lumps in the baking soda and unfortunately the lumps perforated his stomach resulting in 6 weeks in intensive care.