Instructions for Poker Tiles Game

The instructions for the Poker Tiles Game can be found through the customer service of the company who made the game, Master Pieces Puzzles. The rules can also be found there.

We purchased a game in a thrift shop In VA, which we thought was complete. Back home in NJ we discovered that the instructions are missing. The game is called Poker Tiles Game and it is put out by MasterPieces Puzzle Co. Does anyone have this game and could they give me a copy of the directions? Thanks in advance.

By Anita Geffinger from Montclair, NJ

Answers

Instructions can be downloaded from Masterpiece Puzzles' website.

Thank you. I already looked there and found no link for instructions.

Perhaps I missed it though. I will look again.

Thanks again LLD. I went back on the site and found a email addy for customer service. They emailed me a copy of the instructions. Now if they only follow up with the point values, I will be all set.. Anita

MaterPieces Puzzles Customer Service came through with the info on point values. How nice of them. Now we can play to our heart's content. Thanks again, LLD, for pointing me in the right direction. Anita

Hi from fla.
I also was given a set of tiles for the game . Could you email me a set I cannot find them either the instructions thanks Fred ( eileenlundfelt@aol.com ) email God bless from fla

If I have 4 7s in my hand can I add to an 8 that is on the board?

Answers

Poker Tile rules can often be misunderstood . Here is 2 sites that explain the do's and don'ts -ourpastimes.com/rules-tile-rummy-game-6691771.html - hope this helps.

It really depends on the type of game you're playing, and with whom. Pick a set of rules or a team and they should sort you out.

Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 11, 2020
👒
🌻
🐛
😷

Generated 2020-04-14 06:18:35 in 21 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️