Inventory Your Jewelry

Make a jewelry inventory photo album in order to identify your jewelry in case of loss or theft. In order to compile your photograph album of your jewelry, display your jewelry on black felt or in the original boxes, if you have them.

Place the photographs in an album and store it with your documents your home office. In case of loss or theft of your jewelry, you can use your jewelry inventory album to assist you in finding jewelry items that were either lost or stolen.

I recently had my wedding ring repaired and I took a picture of it on my finger for inventory purposes.

Top Comment

This is an excellent idea but go one step further. Put your images on a flash drive and store a copy with a friend, relative or your attorney/bank. If there is a theft, photos will help.

If there is a fire or flood, they are gone too. I have a video inventory of my things for insurance and it's in 3 places besides my home. Thumb drives are 3.00 of r 2 gig so you can afford several. Of, send the zip file to your kids, friends, etc. and they can keep them in their files for you, should you need them. Free, easy and a great piece of mind.
PBP