Jobs for Kids?

I'm a girl that is not old enough to find proper work, but need a job to help my family. Do you know anything that I can do that wouldn't cost much? (Also I can't pet sit since we live in an apartment.)

By Abby S.

You may not be able to 'pet sit' but, you can walk dogs.you can offer 1/2 hour slots or 1 hour slots. My grandson did very well at this. My other grandson offered 'poop scooping'. You can offer once a week (charging more) or several times a week which is preferred. People want their yards clean but poop picking falls behind... Bring a little bag or bucket of lime with you to sweeten the ground where you scoop.(adds a little professional touch and is cheap) Your goal is to get a few regular customers. Make sure you are reliable!!

You might find someone in your neighbourhood who needs help with household chores such as weeding gardens or simple housecleaning tasks. Babysitting for age 12 and up is a good option.

I believe dog walking can be a good moneymaker. For more permanent employment, you might try delivering newspapers. There is still a need for that, although they may have a minimum age now.

Your post does not say how old you are. Are you old enough and responsible enough to babysit? Maybe a paper route? You will need your parents permission. When I was about 12, I sold greeting cards to my neighbors and friends.

If you have experience helping around your house, you can help others. Family with lots of little kids would pay for help folding laundry or washing dishes.

Bake cupcakes or somthin

Hi Abby, I'm in the same situation. Depending on the weather, you could set up a hot cocoa/lemonade stand outside your apartment.

I live in a townhouse and I have a mini snack cart on my bike. I'm homeschooled, so I go down to the bus stop and sell fruit snacks, crackers, and water. Hope this helps.

Parenting Teen EmploymentJuly 6, 2013
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
Generated 2020-08-04 18:58:46 in 735 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Jobs-for-Kids.html