Keep Measuring Spoons in Frequently Used Containers

Category Kitchen
Keeping a set of plastic measuring spoons in your containers of sugar, flour, etc. makes it easy to prepare your recipes and actually cuts down on dish washing as the spoons do not need to be washed after every use. This is a guide about keep measuring spoons in frequently used containers.

Keep a set of plastic measuring spoons on a ring in each of your flour, sugar & salt canisters. After you've used them, replace them in the canister until next time. No need to wash.

By Joesgirl

By pats/AZ (Guest Post)

Another great idea from joesgirl. I keep my flour and sugar in double bagged ziplocks in the freezer. I might lose the measuring spoons in the bags but I'm going to try it anyway.