Uses for Plastic Spoons
Plastic spoons are useful tools, not only for their obvious use in eating, but they can also be used in crafts and to make delicious chocolate spoons. This is a guide about uses for plastic spoons
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
August 27, 20051 found this helpful
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, white baking chips, or mint chocolate chips
- 18-24 plastic spoons
- candy decorations such as crushed peppermints, miniature chocolate chips, or candy sprinkles
- Melt chocolate in saucepan over lowest heat possible, stirring constantly.
- Dip spoons into melted chocolate, coating only the bowl of each spoon (this can be repeated as many times as you'd like).
- Sprinkle with decorations.
- Place on waxed paper until chocolate is set.
- Wrap spoons in plastic wrap or cellophane and if you'd like, tie a little ribbon around the spoon.
These spoons are great to just munch on or stir your hot chocolate.
Take a small plastic or clay pot and add a handful of these with the handle down. It makes a great gift.
Try using a plastic spoon when eating hot soup or other hot foods to keep from being burned. This is especially nice to give to kids who sometimes hurry.