Uses for Plastic Spoons
Read More Comments
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, white baking chips, or mint chocolate chips
- 18-24 plastic spoons
- candy decorations such as crushed peppermints, miniature chocolate chips, or candy sprinkles
- Melt chocolate in saucepan over lowest heat possible, stirring constantly.
- Dip spoons into melted chocolate, coating only the bowl of each spoon (this can be repeated as many times as you'd like).
- Sprinkle with decorations.
- Place on waxed paper until chocolate is set.
- Wrap spoons in plastic wrap or cellophane and if you'd like, tie a little ribbon around the spoon.
These spoons are great to just munch on or stir your hot chocolate.
Take a small plastic or clay pot and add a handful of these with the handle down. It makes a great gift.
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
January 18, 2009
Try using a plastic spoon when eating hot soup or other hot foods to keep from being burned. This is especially nice to give to kids who sometimes hurry.Read More...
Plastic spoons can be used to create unique bits of home decor, as well as, in other craft projects. This page will link you to fun crafts using plastic spoons.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.