Keep Your Garden Properly Watered

Whoever coined the phrase 'Cool as a cucumber', was not experiencing 106 and higher, heat indexes. There actually are cases where watering plants may have to be done two and three times a day.

Love it. Be glad you are alive and able to do it. Or you could do it the sissy way and buy those big, hard, bitter, tough skinned cukes that were shipped all way across the country and taste like 'Yuck'!

I did't know that there were proper watering guides until my parents left me alone once when they went on holiday and came to half their fruit and veggie garden dead. They said the left me a guide but I think I was too busy throwing secret parties. They love the gardening bits on ThriftyFun so they will eventually read this. HI GUYS! Doug is teaching me how to garden on here, don't worry!

I like to save the water from washing dishes and use it to water my outdoor plants. I also save the water from baths and siphon that outside to water plants and dry area's of our lawn.