Keep a Child's Quotes in a Journal

Kids say the darnedest things and it can be great to preserve those funny little sayings for future reference. Keep a child's quotes in a journal, so you can look back and laugh at the hilarious things your children said when they were younger.

My 7 year old grandaughter says the most thoughtful things to me. I got the idea to start writing down the things she says. I purchased a beautiful journal which so reminds me of her.

When she says things like, "Nannie, I love you to the moon and back" or tells me she has to come help me because she loves just being with me, I have it all written down as to never forget the thoughtful, and loving things this beautiful child says to me. I record the dates also.

She has no idea I do this. When she grows up I will give this journal to her.

By Janette from WV

A person wrote about journaling her granddaughter's quotes she made to her. I love it and have been looking for a journal to do this. Please help, what is the name of the journal she was speaking of?

By Bonnie

You don't need a special journal for this. A lot of people use a spiral notebook, for a really inexpensive journal, but the discount stores all have pretty journals in there stationery departments. I don't know of any special journals to keep kids quotes.