Keeping Track of Clothing That Shouldn't Be Dried

Category Laundry
Some articles of clothing can be ruined if run through the drier. This is a guide about keeping track of clothing that shouldn't be dried.

Use dry erase marker on the washer for clothes that are inside that shouldn't be dried! Genius, especially if there are many people in your household! Mine is right next to my Wash In Cold Water magnet! I dislike my bras in the dryer!

By Janace Lynn M. from Texoma

Top Comment

Great idea! I get yelled at too many times by my daughter for putting her clothes in the dryer with an item that doesn't get dried.

I showed her this tip, and now we keep a dry erase marker next to the washer!

No more problems!