Keeping Track of Your Keys

My husband, sons and grandsons are great fishermen. Here is a tip for all the fishermen when they go boating. Tie a few corks to your key ring. If the keys end up in the water, having them float on the top of the water is so much easier than trying to find them at the bottom. You might never find them if they sink! Happy fishing.

By dwedenoja from New Creek, WV

4 More Solutions

If you find you lose things perpetually, you can buy a simple CD holder, hang it up, and store all your small but necessary items in it. It works great!

If you constantly forget to take a bottle of water with you to the gym, do what I do: I put my car keys in the fridge behind the water bottle. I have to move the bottle to reach my car keys and voila, the water is not forgotten!

I seal RV keys, boat keys, etc. in a ziploc bag (leave some air in the bag). Then if they are dropped in the water (i.e. pool, lake, river and the like) they float! By Mari

Do you happen to use a key ring that separates? Has you ever lost part of your keys? I have.

Organizing MiscellaneousOctober 16, 2012
😷
🍂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Keeping-Track-of-Your-Keys.html