Keeping Valuables Safe When Traveling

Category Personal
It is important to keep your important and treasured items as close as possible when you are on vacation. This is a page about keeping valuables safe when traveling.

Some friends of ours travel extensively. One day while at their home, she showed me something she'd sewed for their trip. It was a vest for her to wear with shorts and a t-shirt. It was cute, and appeared to be an average vest. But she showed me the inside and boy was I wrong!

Inside each side of her vest were different sizes of pockets, each with a zipper. She could carry her valuables (ex: jewelry, credit cards, cash, etc.) without anyone knowing at all. This was very cute and such a wise idea! I'd never heard of such an item before. I don't know where she got her idea from, but this could be made for either a male or female, child or adult.

By Terry H.

By Joyce (Guest Post)

Hello Terry,
If you go to "Saf-T-Pockets Travelware" www.saf-t-pockets.com/patterns.asp you will find numerous patterns for travel wear. I have made vests from several of their patterns and the results were great. Have worn them in port on several cruises and the safety and freedom from toting a purse and having your hands free is immeasurable! Good luck and I hope you enjoy making them and wearing them as much as I do.

Better Living Safety PersonalApril 18, 2014
📓
🎂
🌻