Keto Recipes?

Does anyone have any keto recipes and would like to share?

Bronze Feedback Medal for 2021. 15 Feedbacks

There is a guy named Arman Liew in Australia, that has an EXCELLENT website with all kinds of recipes such as: gluten-free, low carb, low sugar, and Keto friendly. I've been following and using his recipes for a couple years now, and I haven't found even one that I didn't like. His site is: thebigmansworld.com/
It's a great place for very easy and nutritious recipes from many categories. I think you'll like them.

thank you i will look into this

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

I enjoy the recipes, keto or not, from Delish www.delish.com/.../

Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks

I personally feel that it is difficult to suggest recipes for another person/family unless you know certain things about that person; such as; size of family / some of their food likes and dislikes / financial standing to some degree (not all families can afford fresh wild salmon for a family of 4) / what kitchen appliances are available (not all families have an Instant Pot) / is this a working person that needs easy and quick recipes?

The keto diet has reached an all time high for diets as the requirements are not as rigid as many diets from the past and most people can adjust to giving up a lot of carbs - but; it does take time and some trouble to get used to fixing and eating only keto approved foods.

There are so many keto recipes available on just Google that almost anyone can find them, but; it takes a lot of researching many recipes sites to find if the ingredients/recipes suit you and your family.

This is an interesting site if you are fairly new to the Keto diet as it has a lot of information that is not usually found about keto on other sites.
www.healthline.com/.../ketogenic-diet-foods#TOC_TITLE_HDR_3
www.healthline.com/.../diet-vs-exercise#weight-loss

I, personally, love casseroles so this is one of my favorites sites as most of these recipes use the kind of foods I normally keep available.

www.dietdoctor.com/.../casseroles

I hope you find some recipes to your liking.

Food and Recipes Recipes Dieting AdviceJuly 15, 2021
😎
🌻
📓
Generated 2021-07-16 23:10:31 in 894 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Keto-Recipes.html