King Size Pillows Too Short for Shams

My king pillows are too short for my king shams. Any ideas on how to fill out the rest of the sham?

By Wanda

Hello I find using two pillows works for me, but I am from England. The pillows are a lot smaller, but we can get large pillow shams.

You could make new pillows to fit the shams. Measure the shams and cut fabric to make pillows the same size as the shams. I pick up top quality sheets at the Goodwill for this. Sew them up and leave a 5 inch opening to stuff them. You can stuff them with the stuffing from your pillows that were too small. You may need a bit extra stuffing but it shouldn't be too costly. Stitch up the opening you used to stuff the pillows and that's it. It shouldn't cost much more than $10.

I just tuck the pillow case down into the open end. It stays very well and makes the case look fitted.