Korean Soy Bean Paste Soup
It's cold, but what do you do if you don't have someone to cuddle with? I think it would be good if you make this spicy and healthy soup, to keep you warm.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 monutes
Yield: 4-5 persons
- 1/2 liter water
- 250 grams tofu
- 200 grams French or baguio beans
- sliced chilies (depending on how spicy you want)
- 1-2 Tbsp soy bean paste
- pinch of salt
- 150 grams Taro slice
- In a pot, boil the water and then add the tofu.
- Mix the pepper and soybean paste. Add the beans and taro.
- Add salt and chilies.
- Serve. (Best with sticky rice and kimchi)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!