Korean Soy Bean Paste Soup
A Korean recipe for a spicy, healthy soup using soy bean paste, tofu and veggies. It is best served with sticky rice and kimchi.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
It's cold, but what do you do if you don't have someone to cuddle with? I think it would be good if you make this spicy and healthy soup, to keep you warm.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-5 persons
- 1/2 liter water
- 250 grams tofu
- 200 grams French or baguio beans
- sliced chilies (depending on how spicy you want)
- 1-2 Tbsp soy bean paste
- pinch of salt
- 150 grams Taro slice
- In a pot, boil the water and then add the tofu.
- Mix the pepper and soybean paste. Add the beans and taro.
- Add salt and chilies.
- Serve. (Best with sticky rice and kimchi)
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.