Large Lip Balm
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 114 Posts
November 16, 2020
Lip balms are usually made the size for lizard lips. They are easy to lose too because of their size. With this colder and dryer season, I wanted something bigger. Here is how you can make one too from your excisting ones, or from new ones ! :)
Total Time: 15
- a few lip balm sticks
- 1 old (cleaned) or new makeup stick
- 1 small microwavable container
- 1 spoon
- Gather what you need. First, remove all the lip balm from the small sticks and place them into the container. I used a baby food one.
- Next, place in the microwave for a few seconds in order for it to melt. Take out, stir well and wait for a few seconds to cool off and harden a little. Pour into the clean makeup stick and flatten with your spoon and finger. Put on the cap and place in the refrigerator or freezer to harden.
- Enjoy your moist and chapped free lips ! :)
Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 157 Feedbacks
November 17, 20200 found this helpful
"lizard lips"haha!-great idea,thanks!pam x
November 23, 20200 found this helpful
I save all my lip balm tubes when I get to the bottom and theyre gone. After I have several saved up, I use my (clean) metal, tapered fingernail file to dig the last bits out of the holder (the little cup like thing at the bottom that holds the base of the pillar of balm). There are many applications left in that little holder when youve used it till its flush. Then I either use one of the tubes that I left the holder full or I use a tube that maybe has 25% of product left.
I transfer the last bit of balm from each holder to this new tube and then microwave for a several seconds till it all becomes one. I have something underneath the tube while nuking it because there will be some that leaks out the bottom. Thats where the above method might be better. I freeze this overnight at least.
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
November 28, 20200 found this helpful
love it kIM!!!!! :)
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.