Large Lip Balm
Lip balms are usually made the size for lizard lips. They are easy to lose too because of their size. With this colder and dryer season, I wanted something bigger. Here is how you can make one too from your excisting ones, or from new ones ! :)
Total Time: 15
- a few lip balm sticks
- 1 old (cleaned) or new makeup stick
- 1 small microwavable container
- 1 spoon
- Gather what you need. First, remove all the lip balm from the small sticks and place them into the container. I used a baby food one.
- Next, place in the microwave for a few seconds in order for it to melt. Take out, stir well and wait for a few seconds to cool off and harden a little. Pour into the clean makeup stick and flatten with your spoon and finger. Put on the cap and place in the refrigerator or freezer to harden.
- Enjoy your moist and chapped free lips ! :)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.