Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing

I accidentally put my lip gloss in the dryer and i would really like to get the little "gressy" spots that are on all of my clothes off... can anyone help?

TL from TX

Answers:
Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing 05/24/2004
I have always had good luck using cornstarch. Put a cloth or paper towel under the spot, sprinkle with cornstarch and rub with a clean dry cloth or paper towel. The cornstarch absorbs the oils and pulls them out of the fabric. This worked when I somehow managed to get sewing machine oil on a bridesmaid's dress I was making for my niece's wedding! Good luck...
By Sabrina (Guest Post)
Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing 05/24/2004
Try Dawn dish detergent. I keep a bottle in my laundry room and just squeeze a little to cover the stain. If it's a bad stain you could even rub it in. Then I let it sit a few minutes (or overnight) and put the clothes in with the rest of the laundry.
Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing 05/26/2004
There is a product called Lestoil. I found it at my local farm supply store as it doesn't seem to be available in a regular grocery store. It as a petroleum smell. But don't worry, after drying I don't notice the smell at all. It works wonders on my kids greasy smears on their clothing as well.
By Leigh Ann (Guest Post)
Lip Gloss Stains on Clothing 01/28/2005
Go to the store and in the laundry section buy the OXY POWER spray the area good and let it set for a couple hours, it shoud come out. It might take a couple applications
By Shelly (Guest Post)