FavorsParty

Little Peanut Baby Shower Favors

This is a cute shower favor or dessert at your baby shower since it is edible.
Color coded, it's really a cute favor.

Total Time: 3 hours

1. Melt your candy wafers in the microwave or on the stove in a dish in hot water according to your package directions! I did mine in small amounts at a time. (Make sure everything is dry since water seizes up candy melts!)
  2. Dot some of the backs of the candy eyes with a dot of your candy melts to use as the pacifiers at the end. Make enough for however many packs you intent to make. Let them dry completely by putting them in your freezer for a short while.
  3. One at a time dip one end of the cookie into the melted candy and place on a piece of waxed paper or parchment. When you have a full tray place in the freezer for an hour.
  4. With your melted candy and a toothpick, glue the eyes and pacifiers onto the individual cookies. It's a slow process so just try to take your time and enjoy it!
  5. Leave it all out to dry or even place it in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden the melted candy.
  6. Advertisement

7. Bag them up and tie them with ribbon.
    I made two boys because my daughter is expecting TWIN BOYS..YAY!
  8. Add a cute sign like this one or even one that says something cute about "Our Little Peanuts" for the guests.
  9. (Note: my very jealous kitty expected me to take a photo of her and when I did NOT she made sure to place her paw into the final photo..which made me laugh! Check it out! )

Very cute! Love how this turned out :)

Thank you once kindly!
I love when party decorations look simple but cute too!

THE CAT PAW THING MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus these are so cute anyway!

Hahaha....ME TOO!
This cats a PIP!

these are cute! you just gave me additional idea for the upcoming DIY birthday party for my little one..

thanks for sharing!

Crafts Party FavorsSeptember 29, 2019
🎃