Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
These were delicious, and can be frozen to enjoy another day. We ate them for dinner, but these would be very portable and make a terrific lunch. Can be eaten hot, warm or cold.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 18-20 minutes
Total Time: 23-25 minutes
Yield: 12 mini meatloaves; 6 servings
Source: Shoprite Supermarket Circular
- 1 - 1 1/4 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 3/4 cup quick or regular oats
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, plus more for spreading on top of muffins
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp salt-free grill seasoning
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients well.
- Divide the meat mixture into the 12 muffin tins.
- Brush the tops of the muffins with more barbecue sauce.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until done.
- Remove from the oven and let sit 5 minutes before removing from the tins.
Nutritional information: Calories-220, Total Fat-4g, Saturated Fat-2g, Cholesterol-80 mg, Sodium-410 mg, Total Carbs-22 g, Protein-19g
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!