Looking For Tulle To Make Nylon Net Scrubbers

I am wondering if anyone knows where you can buy the tulle on rolls to make the net scrubbers.

Connie

Answers:

Look in any store that sells material for making clothes, if that fails try a store that makes wedding dresses.
(03/21/2008)

By barbara graham

If all else fails, go to a thrift store and buy used wedding or prom dresses. (03/21/2008)

By Marty Dick

Fabric store -- super cheap ! (03/21/2008)

By LuvMyGingerKids

Wal-mart carries it, and so does Jo-ann fabrics (03/21/2008)

By Debbie

Thanks for the help with tulle for scrubbies. I was looking for it on rolls and I have found a place. Connie (03/22/2008)

By Connie

You need plain net. It is about 69 cents a yard (at Walmart), is 72 inches wide, and comes in many colors. I think tulle is a finer grade fabric and more expensive. Net is quite stiff. (03/24/2008)

By Wisgal

Well, I guess I'm the only stingy person here. I use the bags that onions come in and they do a super job. I even have one in the bathroom to use in the sink there, and if I could get down to it, I'd use it in the bathtub, but my husband takes care of that. (03/24/2008)

By Sallie

I found a place to buy the netting on the spools. It's www.knitsandbitsbylinda.com. I've ordered from her and get very good service. She's in New York, and I'm in Pa., and it took 2 days for me to get it. She also has a phone # for questions, and I did call her before hand about the shipping (and a few other questions). You can get 4 spools for one shipping price, but to get 8, the shipping isn't doubled, it's only a little more than the 4. She's a very nice lady, and was very helpful on the phone.

The netting is the same as what you get from Walmart, or JoAnns, or Hancock Fabrics, but it's already cut 3 inches wide, and 40 yards on a spool. And she has 32 colors. This is the netting, for scrubbing, not the tulle. The tulle is a finer mesh, not as good for dishes, but maybe good for the body. The tulle you can also get at JoAnns, or even A.C. Moore. That comes on a 6 inch roll, but only has about 25 yards on. Hope this helps. (03/26/2008)

By Pat in Pa.

Unravel a nylon mesh wash ball. It is likely to be one tube of nylon mesh. Cut to suitable length and tie it into a ball shape. (03/29/2008)

By Carole

Hobby Lobby has the netting on rolls. I hope you find it. (04/11/2008)

By Judy Harris