General AdviceConsumer Advice

Looking for a Body Solid MH-30 Hip Flexor Attachment

I live in Nebraska and I am specifically looking for the MH-30 attachment that was made for the Body Solid 3000LPS exm home. That station was an option that could be purchased and added on to the 3000 home gym. It was discontinued sometime around 2007.

The 3000 gym is still made by Body Solid, but it has a vertical knee raise as an add on option, now, instead of the multi hip flexor station. I was just thinking that maybe someone out there has one that they have removed from their machine because they didn't like it or never used it.

Try looking for it here: www.bodysolidindia.com/.../MH30

Thank you, Judy. I got on there and looked around, but they didn't seem to have any availability of it, anyway, even though they have shown it in the ad. I also noticed that they just seem to do business with India, not any countries outside India.
There is a seller in Germany that has them but to ship one to here would be over 800.00 they said! They said that if I know some American in the service over there, or living there and returning to the States, then give them the money to purchase it there and have it shipped back here with their household furniture and belongings. I will keep trying here. Even to find the whole 3000 gym with it attached would be okay. Thanks again, Judy. From Bobbi.

I did find where several of these have been sold over several years so you may still be able to find one.

I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Try putting up some wanted signs at your local gyms and see if someone nearby has one...that would save BUNCHES on shipping

2. Contact your local Goodwill or Salvation Army store and see if they have a wanted list....some are good about that...and they will notify you when one comes in (again, no shipping!)

3. This is a Nebraska retailer that also seems to sell parts to new fitness equipment...but that said...they may have a source for used or NEW OLD STOCK Parts www.nfm.com/list.aspx?dsNav=N:4942

4. There is a place in Ohio that sells parts for these machines...don't seem to have one at the moment, but maybe they will in the future and you could get on a waiting/wish list

buckeyefitness.com/.../?gclid=Cj0KCQjwpcLZBRCnARIsAMPBgF2xRmst2PJfB6psZYGfDA...

Thank you so much for your help. I looked up the sites. One is that site in India, that only sells in India. The Nebraska one is only about three miles from my house and I am a customer there. I am thinking that my best bet may be to keep looking on my local Craigslist. I almost got one there last January but someone else got to it first. I took down the phone numbers from the other two sites and will call them to see if they ever come across that station.

Good luck!! Something else that popped into my head later is my former job used to have a bulletin board where people posted sell and want items, we had lots of employees so there was always neat stuff up for grabs.

Maybe you could do this at your work if you work with lots of folks...never know what is lurking in someone's closet or garage!

Our team had to get Human Resources to OK the board before it got off the ground and we had to self monitor it to make sure people didn't advertise for illegal or bad stuff, but it was a nice, free "perk" that helped a lot of folks get rid of things and find things!