Looking for a Company to Buy Mature Pine Trees

I have possibly 60 mature pines on 5 acres that I would like to sell. I would consider bartering to have them cut down safely and grind the stumps. The company doing the work can have the wood if they will come and cut them down, haul off the wood, shred or haul off all scrap limbs and grind out the stump (on the ones required in planned yard area).

By Carl V. Orr from Palatka, FL

We have no sun on our property. We want to become more self sustaining through gardening, etc. Therefore, we need to cut down some trees. It would be mostly Pine that my grandfather planted in the 20s, but there are some maples, maybe a few oak, sycamore, etc. I am in Berrien County Michigan. Does anyone have any suggestions? Do you know someone in this area who may purchase, or at least cut, clear, and grind stumps in exchange for the wood?

I have trees that I can trade for removing them.

Consumer Advice General AdviceMay 28, 2012
🐛
🌻
📓