Lower Calorie Banana Bread
This has very little oil or sugar. I added about 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. Healthy to eat for a snack or anytime. Freezes well.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40-60 minutes
Total Time: About an hour
Yield: 1 loaf
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix the wet ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a larger bowl.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients bowl and add the wet ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips, if using.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan. Put in the batter.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!