Pecan Bread Recipes
Pecans can be combined with various fruit and spices to make a delicious quick bread. This page contains pecan bread recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
- 1 pkg. Butter Pecan Cake Mix
- 1 small pkg. coconut instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable Oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Grease and flour 2 loaf pans. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until done. Enjoy!
By Karen N. from Clemmons, NC
This is a great bread, especially for breakfast! Super easy to make.
Total Time: 50-55 minutes
Yield: 3 loaves
- 1 pkg. butter pecan cake mix ($1.59)
- 1 small pkg. butter pecan instant pudding mix ($.89)
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients except nuts. Mix well with electric mixer. Stir in nuts by hand.
- Pour into 3 greased loaf tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.