Carrot Pineapple Walnut Bread Recipes
The flavors of pineapple, carrot, and walnuts meld together in this easy to prepare quick bread. This page contains carrot pineapple walnut bread recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I just happened to have all of the ingredients I needed to make this delicious dessert bread, in the pantry, at the same time that I was craving a snack.
Total Time: Prep time: 15 minutes Baking Time: 60-70 minutes
Yield: 2 large loaves
- 2.5 cups unbleached white flour or all purpose
- .5 cups oatmeal, optional, if not used increase flour to 3 cups
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- .75 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 8 oz crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped or broken walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and oil.
- Add carrots, pineapple, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Beat into carrot mixture. Add chopped nuts, if desired.
- Pour into two greased loaf pans. I only had the one large, so I also used two individual loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 60 - 70 minutes, you will need to check sooner if using the smaller pans.
- Cool for 10 minutes and then turn out onto a wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!
June 22, 20140 found this helpful
Check out how to make this is a delicious dessert bread with this short video.