M&M Rainbow Cookies
It's been a while since I made cookies. I got hooked on this St. Patrick concept realizing that it's fun to make crafts and recipes with rainbow colors. I had fun creating this snack with my kid during the weekend.
- 1 cup flour
- M & M's
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Mix together butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and mix again to incorporate well.
- Sift together flour and baking powder and gradually add in to butter mixture.
- Continue to stir or beat the mixture until desired consistency is achieved.
- Fold in M&M's and chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and align each scoop in a plane sheet.
- Bake at 180 C for 10-15 minutes. Serve!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!