CardsPaper

Macaroni Greeting Card

There's still plenty of expired macaroni pasta and I need to do something so it won't just go to the trash bin. Then I thought I could make a collage-like greeting card from it.

1. Write a draft message and draw design patterns.
  2. I drew a flower so I will start with cutting a fastener wire for the stem. Glue in place.
  3. Next, create the petals out of macaroni. Place a bunch of buds in the center to add attraction. Glue each addition as you go.
  4. Then form the butterfly. Use a round bead for the head and buds for the antenna.
  5. Erase the rest of the message if it doesn't fit your paper. Align macaroni on the sides for the frame.
  6. Write the final message.
  7. Color everything to finalize your work.