How to Make a Macaroni Greeting Card
August 22, 2018
There's still plenty of expired macaroni pasta and I need to do something so it won't just go to the trash bin. Then I thought I could make a collage-like greeting card from it.
- 1 piece cardboard paper (any size)
- uncooked macaroni pasta
- water colors and brush
- glue (preferably hot glue)
- tiny buds
- paper fastener (wire)
- Write a draft message and draw design patterns.
- I drew a flower so I will start with cutting a fastener wire for the stem. Glue in place.
- Next, create the petals out of macaroni. Place a bunch of buds in the center to add attraction. Glue each addition as you go.
- Then form the butterfly. Use a round bead for the head and buds for the antenna.
- Erase the rest of the message if it doesn't fit your paper. Align macaroni on the sides for the frame.
- Write the final message.
- Color everything to finalize your work.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.