How to Make a Macaroni Greeting Card

Category Cards

Macaroni is a staple crafting supply. Here it is used to create a pretty greeting card decorated with watercolor painted pasta formed into a flower and a pretty butterfly.

There's still plenty of expired macaroni pasta and I need to do something so it won't just go to the trash bin. Then I thought I could make a collage-like greeting card from it.

• 1 piece cardboard paper (any size)
  • uncooked macaroni pasta
  • water colors and brush
  • glue (preferably hot glue)
  • tiny buds
  • beads
  • paper fastener (wire)

1. Write a draft message and draw design patterns.
  2. Advertisement

3. I drew a flower so I will start with cutting a fastener wire for the stem. Glue in place.
  4. Next, create the petals out of macaroni. Place a bunch of buds in the center to add attraction. Glue each addition as you go.
  5. Then form the butterfly. Use a round bead for the head and buds for the antenna.
  6. Erase the rest of the message if it doesn't fit your paper. Align macaroni on the sides for the frame.
  7. Advertisement

8. Write the final message.
  9. Color everything to finalize your work.

In These Pages
Crafts Paper CardsMarch 10, 2020
🍀
🌻
🐰