How to Make a Pasta and Bead Bracelet
August 20, 2018
Pasta isn't just for making food. It can be used even if not cooked. Never think that your pasta is wasted when the expiry date comes and you were not able to cook them. See how I transformed expired macaroni pasta into an accessory.
- uncooked elbow macaroni
- water color
- nylon string
- Use watercolor to shade pasta in different colors. Set aside and let dry.
- Cut each piece into half.
- Get a piece of nylon string about 10-12 inches long and fold it twice and measure the size of your wrist.
- Create a loop and tie a knot. Now you have two string lines.
- Insert two strings in one bead. Then put one bead each on the two lines of string separately.
- On the first line, put different colors of pasta and beads alternately. Then do the same with the other line.
- Lock the strings by inserting two strings together in one bead and tie a knot. Cut out the excess strings.
- The bracelet is now ready.
- Lock the bracelet by inserting the last bead into the loop.
- Now, you can start wearing your colorful pasta bracelet.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.